- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Full Stack Developer
A Full stack Developer is required on a 6 month contract based in Glasgow
Our client is now building a firm-wide set of strategic applications to help them understand how they capture, maintain and leverage Data Lineage across the business. The goal of understanding how data is used and moves throughout the enterprise represents an exciting technical challenge and the opportunity to work alongside world class thought leaders and change managers in the data management and architecture organizations.
Ownership of the full software delivery life-cycle for a number of new and existing solution modules, including:
* Planning and estimation (Agile). Working with SMEs to prepare stories for development.
* Software Design and Development
* Automated functional and regression testing
* Continuous integration and delivery implementation
* Release management and execution
* Production monitoring and logging implementation and maintenance
* Maintenance of analytics jobs and the supporting ETL processes
* General platform support and maintenance
* Experience building web applications (ReactJS, Redux, ES6, WebPack, HTML5, CSS3, Jest, Enzyme) that integrate with services
* A strong understanding of software development principles including functional and/or object orientated programming skills
* Experience with one or more of the following:
* Cloud Foundry
This role will pay between £450-£550 per day LTD/Umbrella
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- Experts needed to help organisations migrate IT services to the cloud
As businesses look to migrate their IT services to the cloud, Andy Slater comments on how skilled cloud professionals can he...