- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
You are an experienced Business Analyst with at least 3-5 years post grad experience who is confident working in an Agile or Waterfall environment.
Job title: Business Analyst (Agile)
Salary: up to £65,000 p/a DOE
Location: London + travel
Contact: Bonnie Amos, 01489 828244
You are an experienced Business Analyst with at least 3-5 years post grad experience who is confident working in an Agile or Waterfall environment. You are experienced in Communications Data and may have even worked for Government Agencies or National Security clients previously. You are highly motivated and knowledgeable when it comes to "prescribing" the most appropriate technologies to achieve the required performance for your clients. You are an expert at communicating with stakeholders of all levels and have a personable and professional approach.
You will be imbedded into a National Security client's office and work with them on a daily basis to carry out Business Analysis relating to Communications Data and carrying out the following:
- Requirements elicitation and structuring
- Engaging with technical and non-technical partners daily
- Business process modelling
- Generation of evidence to support business change including Business Cases support to change implementation and continuous business improvement
As such there is a significant amount of travel involved in the role. Training will take place in the Romsey office and thereafter travel between UK offices and client sites will be necessary.
- Fantastic interpersonal and client engagement skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Application of analytical methods for modelling change (e.g. benefits analysis)
Nice to have:
- Embedding change within client organisations
- Option evaluation
- Law Enforcement Agency domain knowledge
Due to the nature of this position, you will either hold or be eligible to achieve SC or DV clearance. As a result, you should be a British Citizen and have resided in the UK for the last 10 years.
If you are interested in the role please apply with your up-to-date CV and a covering letter. You can either apply directly to this advert or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.