- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
A key client of mine inSurrey are looking for an expereinced C# Software engineer to work on some exciting work within the Marine industry.
Design, develop, maintain and debug marine navigation equipment, including radar displays and electronic chart equipment running on Windows and written in C#. Products support both the commercial and naval markets.
- Windows desktop application development using C#, preferable using Windows Forms.
- Proven track record of picking up existing projects quickly (circa 500 KLOC).
- Multithreaded software development using low-level primitives.
- Following quality management processes.
- Working to deadlines.
- Full-lifecycle software product development of marine navigation products, focusing on design, implementation and test.
- Provision of technical assistance to internal and external stakeholders.
- Occasional liaison with internal and external stakeholders, potentially including suppliers.
- Occasional travel both within the UK and further afield.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.