- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
A digital consultancy are looking for a Test Architect to join their team. This promises to be an, exciting varied role with a chance to work end-to-end on multiple projects. It is perm role paying up to 70K + bonus + car allowance.
The company is a well-known global consultancy with circa 100,000 employees worldwide- to be honest, you'll probably have heard of them! Their focus is on digital transformation and they cover a wide section of this including Big Data, Security and Digital Payments, meaning you'll be working on some cutting edge stuff requiring testing to be of the highest quality.
As the Test Architect you will be responsible for:
- Setting up the whole testing architecture and educating developers and testers to use the framework. It is strategic role for someone who is able to
- Liaise with stakeholders and other members of the business to create plans of action, gather requirements and decide which testing tools are most appropriate to use
The key skills required:
- Knowledge of automated testing
- Have worked within a Java and/or .NET environment
- Knowledge of delivering projects in the Cloud
As said, they are a global consultancy and so it should be noted that this Test Architect role will involve some working in Germany and Austria but can be based out of any of the consultancy's UK offices.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...