- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Senior Test Automation Engineer (Microsoft Stack)
Senior Test Automation Engineer- Microsoft-55K- Consultancy role with travel to Germany and Austria
A digital consultancy are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer to join their team. This promises to be an, exciting varied role with a chance to work end-to-end on multiple projects. It is perm role paying up to 55K + bonus + car allowance. This is a hands-on role.
The company is a well-known global consultancy with circa 100,000 employees worldwide- to be honest, you'll probably have heard of them! Their focus is on digital transformation and they cover a wide section of this including Big Data, Security and Digital Payments, meaning you'll be working on some cutting edge stuff requiring testing to be of the highest quality.
As the Senior Test Automation Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Setting up the whole testing architecture and educating developers and testers to use the framework
- Liaise with stakeholders and other members of the business to create plans of action, gather requirements and decide which testing tools are most appropriate to use
The key skills required:
- Previous experience of automated testing
- Have worked in Microsoft environments
- Knowledge of delivering projects in the Cloud
In short; the successful candidate must be able to create a test plan, do the detail around that plan, agree it with business stakeholders and with 1 or 2 others to execute the plan.
As said, they are a global consultancy and so it should be noted that this Senior Automation Tester role will involve some working in Germany and Austria but can be based out of any of the consultancy's UK offices.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...