- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Desktop Support Technician
Desktop Support Technician - Hatfield - £23,000 - £25,000
An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for a Desktop Support Technician to join one of the UK's leading organisations.
As a desktop support technician you will ensure the smooth running of day to day technical objectives, with an emphasis on delivery small projects and tasks set for the team to fulfil.
You will join our head office in Hatfield and will delivery excellent customer service and quality IT support.
This role operates by supporting core business hours - 07:00 - 19:00 (9 hour shift) - Monday to Friday
- Primarily 1st line TSS support with assisted 2nd line support under guidance from Senior Technician.
- Close attention to service level agreements (SLA's) and setting a clear expectation to the customer.
- Delivering a first class service focusing on customer satisfaction and responding to internal customer's needs.
- Maintaining and supporting Windows technology within the offices, responding to issues in an efficient and timely manner.
- Participate and implement elements of business projects as and when required.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures clearly and the forethought to highlight necessary amendments, ensuring documentation is current.
- Participating in the technical team and ensuring a good work ethic.
- 1st/2nd line support experience within a large helpdesk or desktop support team.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a 1st/2nd line support capacity.
- Proven track record of providing high quality customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to provide technical support on Windows 7/8.
- An understanding of network infrastructure.
- Android, iOS and BlackBerry configuration skills desirable.
- An IT or Customer Service qualification would be desirable (i.e. ITIL Foundation, NVQ etc.).
- Logical problem solving through to resolution
- Work well as part of a team, supporting other members of the helpdesk.
- A full, clean UK driving license.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or send your up to date CV to Michael Coe at Michael (dot) coe (at) networkerstechnology (dot) com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.