- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
.Net Developer required for a 12 month based in Portsmouth, Hampshire - £250 - £325 pd
Working inside of IR35 for a well-established Public Sector organisation, you will join an innovative Software Development team. The role is technically challenging and will involve hard core development of web solutions and components.
The expansion of the team results from the successful AGILE delivery a number of IT solutions.
You will be responsible for working as part of a Scrum team who develop web solutions that enable information sharing between clinical and corporate systems. Your work will directly impact day to day patient care. The team currently uses Visual Studio 2017, SQL Server 2012, ASP.NET MVC 5 and looking to migrate to ASP.NET Core 2 and working towards continuous delivery.
You will have the opportunity to:
* Design, develop, and deliver new features on our in-house solutions
* Collaborate with our multidisciplinary scrum team
* Assist in requirements identification and producing specifications
* Support the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
* Contribute and adhere to coding standards, best practices, and procedures
Ideal two candidates:
* Fluent in English and C#
* Experience with LINQ & Entity Framework, SQL Server and T-SQL
* Enjoy learning new skills and finding the best tools for the job
* Knowledge and application of enterprise software design patterns
* Practical knowledge of OOP concepts and SOLID principles
* Understand HTTP and RESTful design
* Hands-on experience with SQL
* Experience with Unit and Integration testing
* Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment workflows
* Ability to interact effectively with multidisciplinary teams
* Proven history of successful software development
* Exceptional attention to detail
What can we offer you?
* Deep working atmosphere.
* Access to Pluralsight
* Career progression.
* Flexible working.
* The chance to work in an experienced software development team that takes pride in their work.
* Staff benefits which include excellent Pension Scheme, childcare vouchers, gym / swimming pool membership, cycle to work scheme, access to our Beach Hut and many more!
This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £250 - £325 umbrella / deemed ltd per day depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.