- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Cisco IP Telephony Engineer
A Cisco IP Telephony Engineer is required on a 6 month contract based in Nottingham.
Working inside the Scope of IR35 for a large Public Sector organisation you will be required with to work within a small Network Team to support the Cisco Telephony Networks.
* Taking a lead role to review the environment and recommend how the configuration can be standardised and how the processes can be improved.
* Resolve incidents and service requests assigned by the network duty desk.
* Work with vendors and partners to resolve incidents, implement solutions and provide tactical and long term solutions.
* Plan changes; seek approval from line management and the Change Advisory Board.
* Work with the team to complete configuration for migration sites to use the Cisco IPT solution.
* Provide guidance to other members of the team
* Educated to degree/HND/CISCO (CCNA/CCNP) or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
* Significant experience in working with Cisco IP Telephony.
* Hands-on experience of configuring and administering Cisco Unified Communications Manager, ideally v11.5.
* Ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues.
* Strong background and understanding of SIP and VOIP communications
* Good understanding of LAN, WAN, Cisco IP routing and switching.
* Can work independently and with the team to define, investigate and lead on improving our Cisco IPT environment.
* Able to understand and create detailed documentation and Handover to Support documentation
** Travel to different sites will be expected and you must drive and have your own transport**
This role start ASAP and will pay £15.62-£20.59 per hour PAYE or £19.33-£25.67 per hour Umbrella/Deemed LTD inside the scope of IR35.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- Experts needed to help organisations migrate IT services to the cloud
As businesses look to migrate their IT services to the cloud, Andy Slater comments on how skilled cloud professionals can he...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.