- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
2nd Line IT Support Technician
2nd Line Support Analyst - based in Winchester.
A 2nd Line Analyst shares responsibility for the successful day-to-day operation of the Service Desk's 2nd tier operations and ensuring its services meet or exceed exacting standards for service support as defined by service agreements. Reporting to the Primary 2nd Line Analyst, the role shares responsibility for all activities relevant to 2nd line incident resolution, request fulfilment, field services, desk side support and end-user computing.
Key responsibilities :
* To contribute to the services of a nationwide network of Service Desk specialists and ensure the successful resolution and fulfilment of requests relevant to 1st and 2nd tier applications and hardware, audio-visual equipment, desktop operating systems, mobile devices and printers.
* To identify all and any impediments affecting the efficient delivery of applications and services and determine and execute appropriate measures for their mitigation and/or resolution.
* To reduce the impact of service affecting incidents and problems, ensuring an appropriate and timely response to all reported issues
* To ensure the accurate recording of service requests and incidents and to attribute the correct categorisation and notation to ensure timely and relevant reporting
* To provide desk-side and remote assistance, as relevant to the task
This role is to start ASAP and will pay £17 + HP / Pension PAYE or £20.40 Ltd/Umbella.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- Experts needed to help organisations migrate IT services to the cloud
As businesses look to migrate their IT services to the cloud, Andy Slater comments on how skilled cloud professionals can he...