- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
IT Programme Manager - Ecommerce
You will be an experienced IT Programme Manager with experience gained from within the Retail sector. You will provide hands on project management expertise and leadership to internal teams focused on Ecommerce domain.
Job title: IT Programme Manager - Ecommerce
Contact: Antony Whicher, 01489 898251
I am currently representing a luxury Retailer who are looking to appoint an IT Programme Manager focused within the Digital & Ecommerce domain. This job role will work closely with a wide range of stakeholders across the business and is tasked with ensuring successful delivery of projects that meet required outcomes and objectives.
As IT Programme Manager you will also be responsible for ensuring all organisational procedures are followed, objectives are set and met and benefits are realised.
This job role will require strong communication and stakeholder management expertise both internal and external, as well as significant experience managing projects within Digital & Ecommerce business domains.
- Collation of project requirements and assisting users with the definition of their IT needs.
- Oversee the production of project specifications and agreement of project scopes.
- Demonstrate control of all related projects, assessing and monitor project resource demands
- Forecast and set budget requirements for projects and ensure effective utilisation of available resources within budget provision.
- Monitor project costs, timescales and resources used, and take action where these deviate from agreed tolerances
- Author and deliver regular updates/presentations to stakeholders.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation, project plans and track activities against the plans
- IT Project Management - managing delivery through all stages of the lifecycle (Initiation, Analysis, Design, Build and Implementation - as well as associated methods and tools).
- Delivery experience using Agile and ability to integrate Agile delivery within a standard project framework
- Demonstrable track record in large and medium scale IT projects.
- People Management
- In-depth knowledge of full systems lifecycle.
- Web / eCommerce implementation / migration
- Strong Governance - Quality, Budget, Timescales.
- Planning and Control skills, using recognised planning tools e.g. Microsoft Project, JIRA, TMS
- Excellent Stakeholder Management - able to demonstrate credibility across all levels of seniority.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.