- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
MS Dynamics Rollout Engineer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Global Roll-out Support Engineer required for a 12 month contract. Based from Birmingham (home working available) with global travel.
Working for a cutting-edge automotive organization, you will support a large scale global rollout project of MS Dynamics. This will involve:
* User Support to end users (remote and face to face)
* Application and user training (virtually and face to face)
* Creation of training materials
* Data migration and quality governance
* Experienced in managing Microsoft Dynamics CRM and related processes
* High service orientation and understanding of software support processes
* Experience in training users who have different maturity levels in term of digital business processes, virtually and F2F
* Willingness to travel globally on regular basis
* Good organizational and self-management skills
This role will be based from Birmingham with the option of home working (70%) You will also travel to Europe, South America and Asia to support end users (30%)
This position is to start ASAP and will pay between £150 - £220 ltd/umbrella per day depending on your level of experience
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.