- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Ecommerce Application Support
An internationally recognised leader in consumer electronics is currently looking to hire an IT Support Specialist to probide technical support and development to their ecommerce website
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- To provide 1st line support to eCommerce managers for platform operations.
- To engage with the eCommerce managers and the operation team to resolve any issues or queries related to systems.
- To provide eCommerce platform's technical support and guidance.
- To engage with HQ development team to resolve issues, which need implementation.
- To gather requirements from the eCommerce managers and operation team to enhance the system.
- As part of the role you will be required to provide technical assurance and consultancy, ensuring compliance to standards for change initiatives, whilst maintaining a robust and secure production service.
- Providing direct IT support to the eCommerce managers and operation team. (response and handling of service requests and system troubleshooting)
- Supporting various issues related to the system professionally and promptly.
- Understanding eCommerce platform and providing a proper guide to the eCommerce managers and operation team.
- Clearly understanding the client's requirements and liaising between the EU subsidiaries and Headquater to ensure requirements are fully captured.
- Involve in the meetings and workshops associated with internal clients.
- Maintaining and forming new relationships with internal clients and HQ development team.
- Strive to utilise technical capabilities within the Platform to deliver better customer outcomes
- Engage and collaborate with stakeholders to extract high performance and gain value for money
- Actively seeks opportunities to develop knowledge and experience, internally and externally.
- Produce report for internal use (weekly, monthly basis)
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent
- Degree in IT engineering or equivalent is preferred
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Proactive, independent, responsible attitude
- Minimum 2/3 years' experience or equivalent in eCommerce platform operations and development (i.e. Hybris, Magento)
- Technical Knowledge on eCommerce platforms. (i.e. Hybris, Magento)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Fluent in English in order to communicate with all relevant stakeholders
- Able to work under the pressure
- Good team work and hands on approach and flexible outlook in the workplace
- Well presented, professional and dedicated
- Proven understanding of computer operations and troubleshooting for eCommerce platforms
- Strong problem solving, organizational and analytical skills, as well as the ability to adapt and work round obstacles to get things done
- Ability to understand and respond to the drivers and concerns of both business and technical colleagues
- Strong experience in working with the large organisation, multiple stakeholders, and big agencies
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, with an ability to multitask in a busy environment with multiple contacts
- Knowledge in ERP, 3rd party system integration
- Frontend / Backend development experience
- Various experiences of eCommerce platform operation or development project
- Experience in developing and managing eCommerce website
- Consistent record of managing relationships with key customers and tailoring messages accordingly
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Basic annual salary depending upon experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Up to 15% discretionary performance based bonus per annum (following successful completion of probation period)
- Defined Contribution Pension (up to 4% employee, up to 8.5% employer)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance (starting from grade GL4)
- 4x Life Assurance
- £35 per month Flexible Benefits allowance (following successful completion of probation period), e.g. gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- Experts needed to help organisations migrate IT services to the cloud
As businesses look to migrate their IT services to the cloud, Andy Slater comments on how skilled cloud professionals can he...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.