- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
An exciting opportunity for a Product Manager, newly created due to growth, to join a well established and well backed company.
Job title: Product Manager
Location: Fareham OR London
Contact: Antony Whicher, 01489 898251
This Product Manager job role will see you working with third parties, owning, developing and implementing the product strategy throughout the product lifecycle. The lifecycle encompasses requirements gathering, creating and delivering product roadmaps, assisting during the product development phase, through to the transition from development to sales and support.
The job role includes some commercial management to ensure that products are developed effectively and adding value, you will also need to be aware of external influencing factors such as market trends and product competition. As always, this Product Manager must have vision, be seen as the product champion, and keep the customer at the centre of all.
This is an extremely visible role and therefore you will need to communicate and manage stakeholders both internally and externally and able to facilitate and mediate as the product owner adding strong direction.
You must be able to demonstrate previous experience working within the Legal sector and possess strong client facing / presentation skills.
- Own all aspects of product strategy including research, roadmap creation and delivery. Working with the marketing team on pricing, proposition and go to market strategy.
- Ensure the product strategy is driven by commercial demand with the ability to justify the strategy with a gap analysis.
- Assist during the developing phase to ensure product features meet expectations and road maps.
- Play an active part to ensure the delivery of quality product(s) with the correctly specified features, on time in conjunction with the rest of the development and QA teams.
- Work with the marketing team to produce marketing plans/ strategy and produce collateral for such products for internal/external use.
- Proven experience working in a product role in a software company (or with software products). Ideally with experience of Time Capture Systems, and some exposure to cloud based solutions.
- Sound knowledge of IT platforms and IT services (incl. software, hardware, networks & telecoms, outsource/managed services).
- Ability to facilitate discussion for the product roadmap, with the strength of character to make tough commercial decisions.
- Ability to work to tight times scales. Able to identify and schedule activities and resources in order to meet objectives.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Clear vision of how technology is evolving in key business areas & what differentiates products/solutions.
- Able to produce clear and logical product documentation e.g. product catalogues, on-line content (both internal and customer facing)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.