- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
IT Service Management Support Officer
An IT Service Management Support Officer is required for 12 months (likely to be extended) based near Birmingham
Main purpose of the job role:
* To ensure IT Service Management Support Systems are fit for purpose
* To provide advice and guidance to ICT members and other IT users on the use of and application of the IT Service Management Support Systems
* To make changes/adaptations to IT Service Management Support systems as and when required
* Be responsible for the Change Management Approval Process
* Ensure that systems, electronic files and documents which support IT Service Management and processes are updated and maintained effectively for example the Systems Register, Audit Actions, Risks and Issues log, Service Catalogue, ICT Work/Delivery Plan
* To analyse data and provide reporting information which will form a basis for service changes
* To ensure the ICT Intranet presence is maintained and up-to-date, including the production of training notes and guides
An in-depth knowledge of ITIL processes and continuous Service Improvement
A good and broad understanding of ICT Technologies
In-depth knowledge and practical experience of ICT best practise in terms of ITIL processes and controls.
A good understanding and practical experience of managing risks and issues
A good understanding and practical experience of managing IT related Audits and the management of audit actions
An understanding of legislation which impacts upon the delivery of an ICT Service ie Data Protection, GDPR, WEEE
Excellent written communication skills
Excellent verbal communication skills
Appreciation of and ability and experience of operating within a political environment
Substantial experience of ITIL Change Management Approval Processes
Substantial experience of using and adapting ITIL Service Management Systems and tools
Good and broad experience of ITIL Processes
ITIL Foundation Certificate (or equivalent)
GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and Maths
Qualified by demonstrable experience of working within an IT Service Management role
This role is to start asap and will pay £15.05 per hour PAYE or £19.62 per hour Umbrella (inside the scope of IR35)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- Experts needed to help organisations migrate IT services to the cloud
As businesses look to migrate their IT services to the cloud, Andy Slater comments on how skilled cloud professionals can he...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.