- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Call Centre Operative
NHS Customer Services / Call-Centre operatives are required for a 6 month contract (possibility of becoming long term or permanent) based in Worthing, West Sussex.
Working for a well-established NHS organisation you will input all referrals onto the NHS e-Referral system, undertake informed choice conversations with patients, book appointments on behalf of patients, and monitor referral activity.
Day to day responsibilities:
* Input all urgent and routine GP referrals onto the e-Referral system for onward referral (or via email where the service is not published on the e-Referral system)
* Provide a point of contact for all GP practice staff, provider organisations and patient queries regarding the status of referrals including the ownership of any actions required for; referral rejections, cancellations, or if the patient changes their mind about where they wish to be seen
* Deal with routine enquiries in a pleasant and helpful manner, communicating relevant information to stakeholders, referring to others as appropriate
* Answer telephone calls, taking messages and passing on accurately to the relevant departments/person
* Able to create and maintain excel spread-sheets to a high level of competency, ensure back-ups are taken every day and provide a monthly dataset to our performance team
* Inputting into, monitoring and printing reports from computerised systems
This is an ideal opportunity to be part of a high profile expanding Patient referral team aiming to deliver better health quality and standards in the area. For these positions you need to have previous experience of working within a Customer Services / Call Centre environment with basic IT / Computer skills including Excel. These roles are to start ASAP and will pay between £8 - £9.50 + HP & Pension PAYE or £9.50 - £11.50 Umbrella per hour depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- Experts needed to help organisations migrate IT services to the cloud
As businesses look to migrate their IT services to the cloud, Andy Slater comments on how skilled cloud professionals can he...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.