- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Unisys is an IT Technology provider working with large organisation across a number of sectors and our rich portfolio of business solutions includes consulting, Systems integration, outsourcing and network services.
Being the first contact for users requiring assistance, triaging issues depending on severity and urgency. Maintaining asset registry and peripherals, ordering supplies, helping with onboarding new employees and demonstrating new equipment for employees.
- Greet users and help direct them to where to get appropriate assistance.
- Maintaining asset inventory. Ordering supplies to maintain the local stock of peripherals.
- Take part in some training for new employees.
- Proficiency with Windows/Office
- Basic skills at documentation.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- Experts needed to help organisations migrate IT services to the cloud
As businesses look to migrate their IT services to the cloud, Andy Slater comments on how skilled cloud professionals can he...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.