- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
IT Business Relationship Manager
You are an experienced IT Professional who has operated at leadership level and keen to secure an internally visible job role within a global business. You will have excellent stakeholder management and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
IT - Business Relationship Manager
Salary - £70k-£90k plus benefits
Location: Hampshire / London
You will have proven experience operating at a senior level within the IT arena such as Head of IT, Senior Programme Manager, Business Relationship Manager and excel at being able to translate business requirements into IT projects. You are able to work with and across functional departments leveraging your knowledge and expertise, as well as a commercial mind-set, to formulate IT plans that meet objectives.
The key purpose of this role is to be a trusted advisor and key point of contact for IT, comfortable and capable in supporting and challenging business leaders in order to articulate their business unit's technology needs to advance company performance.
- Converting the developing business strategy into a structured, sequenced roadmap of IT projects
- Offering thought leadership in the innovative use of technology to deliver the business plan
- Managing the development of robust business cases for IT related programmes
- Providing constructive challenge to business leaders on the most effective use of IT spend
- Evaluate project objectives and assisting in Project issue resolution particularly in areas of scope
- Monitor industry trends Identify opportunities, competitors / peers
- Sound commercial and financial experience and the ability to build, challenge and present business cases at all levels
- Excellent communications skills whether written or verbal, formal or informal at all levels both with business leaders and internally
- Previous experience in a senior IT relationship role (whether IT Business Partner, Business Relationship Manager, or Head of IT) in a comparable business
- Knowledge of programme portfolio and pipeline management and processes
- Good grasp of technology principles to demonstrate credibility with technology teams.
- Ability to articulate complex challenges and issues in a constantly changing environment
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.