- About us
- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Web Content Editor
A Web Content Editor is required for 3 months (likely to be extended) based in Bedford
Our client are on target to launch their new website, ideally our new starter would be in place in the lead up to the launch the aim is to modernise the site and make it more interactive. Would very much like an individual who can bring fresh ideas and recommendations
* Experience with working Centralised Management systems -use ' Microsoft Dynamic Portal' - Experience with this programme is desirable
* Ability to handle volume of queries
* 3 day SLA to respond and action queries
* Queries will be received from internal customers with urgent requests
Skill Set required:
* Organised Professional
* Ability to prioritise well
* Personable - Can manage well under pressure
* Excellent communicator
* Analytical Mind-set - long term aim is to report into each service with data insight
* Experience of working with contract management systems
* Looking for value Add / concept mind-set
* Ability to adapt to change
This role is to start asap and will pay around £100 to £200 per day ( Deemed Ltd/Umbrella) working inside the scope of IR35
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
How can you boost your .NET developer salary? Find out in our article.