- About us
- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Senior Business System Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to work for our client based in Fareham.
Would you like to work for a world renowned company? Do you like feeling like you achieved great results which will help customers around the globe? If so, this might be the right opportunity for you.
The Senior Business System Analyst - Oracle Manufacturing has significant impact on achievement of operational goals by ensuring that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
You will apply business process knowledge of assigned function with proven analytical and problem-solving skills to maximize the benefit of IT investments and initiatives.
Please note that in this role, you will be expected to travel (approx. 25%, with peaks to 80%).
- Is highly proficient in the end user functional processes performed within the supported applications
- Reviews and analyses the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems/technologies and develops strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
- Considers business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment. Defines functional and system requirements accordingly
- Ensures that any new software integration meets functional/ end user requirements, compliance and interface specifications, and proper documentation is maintained.
- Develops effective test scenarios, scripts and use cases with consideration to cross functional and process stream impact
- Analyses formal test results in order to discover and resolve defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws
- Performs application system administration functions specific to application setup, configuration and maintenance.
- Oversees small projects and/or tasks and phases of larger projects. Responsible for coordinating activities of teams, schedules and resources for assigned tasks or projects.
- Performs system, process and application monitoring and gathers metrics.
- Carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet quality, organization standards and end user requirements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent Knowledge of the business enterprise functions and processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast and dynamic environment.
- Ability to effectively translate between functional and technical teams
- Ability to follow procedures and produce/maintain supporting documentation.
- Resolves simple to complex system problems in creative ways.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent time management
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to produce exceptional quality output.
- Ability to suggest technological solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management
- Bachelors of Science Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience is required
- 5+ years' experience in assigned function's business process and supporting systems (Oracle inventory, WIP, discrete manufacturing, associated financials, etc.)
- Familiar with key concepts in related shop floor control and manufacturing execution systems.
- Experience with multi-national cross-functional teams and global Oracle implementations
- Commensurate technical experience to perform the job duties.
If this sounds like a good opportunity, we want to hear from you!
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.