- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Digital Marketing Skills Coach - North West
Are you a qualified Digital Marketing Trainer, Assessor or Skills Coach? Do you want to work for one of the North West's leading Digital Marketing Training Provider's?
Due to rapid growth, our client is looking to expand their delivery team by bringing in a Digital Marketing Skills Coach in the North West.
This person will be responsible for visiting Level 3 Digital Marketing apprentices within their places of work, where they will provide coaching & mentoring for them - helping them to achieve their apprenticeships. (Your delivery area will be a 30-40 mile radius from where you live).
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to work for a well-established, but still rapidly growing and exciting company, and if you weren't interested already - below is a few key points to this role that is setting it apart from many of its competitors opportunities:
- A caseload of 30 learners - allowing you to give maximum quality to each learner
- All of your learners will be based within a 30-40 mile radius from where you live - offering a great work-life balance
- A salary that competes with anyone within the market.
What's needed to apply?
- Previous Digital Marketing training or coaching experience
- A recognised Assessor OR Teaching qualification
- Experience working with apprentices
- A genuine passion for training/coaching
Salary & benefits:
- Starting salary of up to £40,000
- All travel paid for
- 23 days holiday + bank
- Company pension scheme
To apply or find out more, please get in touch: email@example.com // 01489 873484
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Cloud Applications
- The 10 most in demand IT jobs and what you can get paid for doing them
Do you work in IT or considering a career within it? Here are 10 of the most in demand IT jobs right now.
- 7 qualities exceptional developers possess
Liam Grady reveals seven qualities that all employers would love their developers to have in this article. How many of these...