- About us
- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Technology Business Partner
Required: IT Technology Business Partner, up to £700 per day, 3 months, Hampshire. Skills: Programme Manager, Retail, Portfolio Management, Service Management, Stakeholder Management, IT Technology, Business Change.
IT Technology Business Partner
Rate: up to £700 per day
Duration: 3 months - likely to be extended
You are a proven Technology Business Partner operating at Programme level. You are used to working with 40+ stakeholders managing expectation and delivering on technology changes within a portfolio. You have a track record of working in a large scale global business acting as the conduit between both Technology and the Business. You are used to working with senior stakeholders (board level) and interacting at Director level. You will have an appreciation for technologies and how projects and programmes get delivered.
You will be the simple interface into Technology (Not the gatekeeper but the trusted guide) to ensure the client get technology services and solutions needed to fulfil the overall vision. Leveraging portfolio management and domain expertise to build trusted and mutually valuable relationships with our customers and Technology colleagues that bring to bear the Technology capabilities and Customer sponsorship required to deliver.
- The ability to understand key business requirements and opportunities
- Business Partnering / Relationship Management
- Sound basic IT foundation and ask appropriate / challenging questions to get to the heart of the business problem.
- Strong relationship with business stakeholders that engender trust, confidence in their recommendations and acceptance of input and challenge
- Influencing Skills
- Understanding of principles of Business Analysis and/or solutions architecture
- Facilitation, Enabling decision making
- Proven ability in Retail sector
- Leads Technology team engagement with their respective business area
- Orchestrating deployment of Portfolio Managers, Business Systems specialists to best understand, prioritise, and demand from the business community.
- Ensures provision of timely initial responses to business problems/queries/concepts
- Be the link between the business and the technology teams at an operational level for process improvements and solution enhancements
- Demonstrate the contribution of technology and projects to the business objectives, identify change to solutions/process that contributes to delivery of KPI's
- Leverages strong relationships with IT leadership community to ensure customer delivery progresses at pace and adheres to technology roadmap
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.