- About us
- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Want to work for a FinTech that's mission is to change then Banking / Financial industry for the better?
Full Stack Developer
Networkers have partnered with an exciting FinTech start-up company that are attacking the status quo of traditional financial / banking organisations.
They are currently on the hunt for a Full Stack Developer to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a scaling technology team!
Experience within the FinTech market would be invaluable.
- Improve code, systems architecture and automation
- Find innovative solutions to tough problems
- Participate in technical design discussions
- Solid .NET experience
- Experience with cloud - GCP/Azure/AWS
- Experience of building an optimising REST API
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of TDD
- Some experience with CI/CD
Technology trends are always changing, so we're technology agnostic and use the best tool for the job at the time. At the moment we're using:
- Platform: Azure
- Runtimes and Frameworks: .NET (+ Core), Node.js, AngularJS, Jekyll, GoLang
- Architectures: Microservices, Electron, REST APIs
- Storage: SQL Server, Cosmos DB, Redis, Azure Storage (Tables, Blobs and Queues), Event Hub, NATs
- Dev tools: Visual Studio Team Services, JIRA, Jenkins, Git
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
How can you boost your .NET developer salary? Find out in our article.