- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Business Analyst - digital transformation
Business Analyst required for a 3 month contract (likely to extend for up to 2 years) based in Bedford.
Working inside of IR35 for a well-established Public Sector organisation, you will be working on a large scale Digital Business Transformation project. This will involve speaking to a number of Directorates within the Business to gather requirements, identify areas that require either additional needs, add on's or require a different solution altogether. You will then take the requirements package and translate into IT professional terminology.
* Understand existing organisation functionality and planned roadmap (any upgrade/change planned)
* Work with technical teams to develop the whole solution design for the service (includes: platform, reporting, LoB and mobile components)
* Receive business requirements from the technical team and identify the ability of the new system to support these requirements
* Engage with the 3rd party supplier to discuss feasibility of any requirements that fall outside of existing product to ascertain additional functionality costs and timescales to deliver
* Work closely with teams to understand financial benefits that changes to the system will enable
* Produce a cost/benefit feasibility study
* Escalate and engage appropriate Service and IT stakeholders regarding change delivery progress where appropriate.
* Support as required the procurement processes when applicable.
For this role you need the following experience:
* Can create a cost/benefit feasibility report through effectively interacting and communicating with end users and suppliers
* Can consolidate requirements and translate them into IT deliverables and work packages
* Understands Public Sector Procurement process
* Can recognise risks and issues
* Can develop outline project plans and timelines
* Experienced in assessing business benefits, costs and risks
This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £300 - £400 per day (Umbrella / deemed ltd) depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.