- About us
- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Senior PHP Developer
Senior PHP Developer- FinTech- London- 75K- PHP, AWS, Node
Fancy working at a FinTech?
I'm working with an established FinTech based in Central London whose product is a Peer to Peer Lending Platform. They are currently looking to hire a Senior PHP Developer with Amazon Web Services knowledge (PHP, Laravel, AWS, Node) and can pay up to 75K.
The product has been around for 4 years already and the company are continuing to grow and expand their product offering.
They are now looking to hire a Senior PHP developer to help develop several of their new API portals and improve the fundamental core of their product. You will also have chance to work on their AWS infrastructure.
- Proficient knowledge of PHP
- Strong skills with Laravel or Symfony framework
- Excellent experience setting up and working with AWS (Amazon Web services) infrastructure
- Proficient knowledge of SQL(MySQl and PostgresSQL)
- Experience with designing and architecting Microservices
- Excellent experience designing RESTful APIs
There are plenty of exciting FinTech's out there at the moment, so why would this role be of interest?
The company I'm working with are already well-established, meaning they are financially secure. Moreover, due to the nature of the work there, the rate at which developers are able to progress their skills is very quick. So if you're looking for somewhere new where you can upskill fast, then this is a role for you.
Moreover, they have a good attitude towards development and flexible working. As long as the work is being done to a high quality, then that is the most important thing!
So if you have development skills with PHP and have knowledge of AWS too, please get in touch!
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
How can you boost your .NET developer salary? Find out in our article.