- About us
- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Front End Developer
Blockchain- Fintech- Front End Developer-Angular- 75K- London
This is a perm role paying up to 75K + excellent benefits.
Whether you are in the IT or Financial Services industry or not, it is hard to have not heard the buzz of Blockchain, Bitcoins, Tokens, ICO etc.
This FinTech company's product is a platform which manages the whole lifecycle of Blockchain digital assets. In addition, the company also offers custom Blockchain solutions and digital asset creation tools for governments, regulators and FIs.
Bit different to your regular FinTech, right?
- Solid understanding of web architecture and UI/UX design
- Good understanding and practical knowledge with asynchronous API requests handling, WebSockets data, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding and practical knowledge with CMS platforms including plugins, widgets and themes development and customization
- An interest in Blockchain
- Ability to pick things up quickly and always curious to know more
- Happy working in a fast-paced environment
- Employee share option plan
- 28 days holiday (including public holidays)
- Private Medical Insurance with Family Cover
- Competitive Pension Scheme with up to 7% matching contributions
- Free Gym Membership
- Perk Box
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
How can you boost your .NET developer salary? Find out in our article.