- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Junior Business Analyst
This is a great opportunity for somebody who has experience working as a Junior Business Analyst and would like to further his career in a welcoming work environment.
The competitive package will be commensurate with relevant skills and experience.
The Junior Business Analyst is responsible for assisting with the analysis of business requirements to support IT transformational projects, scheduled development work and development projects, thereby ensuring that business processes, systems and software continue to meet and support business requirements.
Also, the Junior Business Analyst will support the more senior Business Analysts in defining the appropriate business analysis approach across multiple projects whilst leading on the delivery of basic analysis artefacts.
- Learning about the Business Analyst role and the Project Lifecycle, and practically applying knowledge and skills as obtained to assist with the successful delivery of projects.
- Supporting the Business Analysis function in the IT Department and assisting the more experienced Business Analysts
- Supporting the running of workshops
- Assisting the team with process mapping of existing processes and the design and the production of new business processes where directed
- Assisting with the design and development of full requirements and functional specification documentation according to standard templates, using clear, concise and unambiguous language
- Taking input from more experienced Business Analysts and appropriately apply those comments/feedback
- Managing small projects and pieces of work to delivery (with support from more experienced Business Analysts)
- Supporting test cycles particularly business User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Basic working knowledge of business / process analysis and how it is conducted
- Knowledge of IT systems and functions
- Some understanding of business analysis techniques including requirement definition & management
- Some experience in business analysis across a range of small and medium-scale projects, or supporting business analysis teams in large-scale projects and programmes - possibly as a subject matter expert.
- Ability to establish effective working relationship with customers and team members
- Ability to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicting interests and break high level information down into detailed components
- Ability to think conceptually, logically and objectively * Ability to work effectively on analysis tasks as directed by more senior Business Analysis team members
- Proven technical writing skills & excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Is energetic, determined, positive, goal focussed and consistent - even under pressure
- Degree or equivalent level of experience
- Working towards or willing to work towards BCS Diploma in Business Analysis or ECBA/CCBA/CBAP.
If this sounds like a good opportunity, we want to hear from you!
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.
- Who needs project managers when you have AI?
There are many strings to a project manager’s bow, but will AI make their skills obsolete or will it enhance their repertoir...