- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer - Fareham - £30,000
An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Support Engineer to join one of the UK's leading organisations.
As an IT Support Engineer you will provide client infrastructure (PC, Laptop, PC/Laptop Peripheral, Mobile Device, Printers) support to the organisations internal IT users within a specific geographic Zone. This includes monitoring Incident and Request queues and meeting defined SLAs for Incident and Request resolution.
You will provide support for other infrastructure located outside of the data centers on behalf of the infrastructure SME teams, provide PC lifecycle management and site IT DR planning.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Deployment, configuration and 2nd/3rd level support of mobile devices, printers, PC/laptop hardware, PC/laptop operating system and standard productivity software for internal IT users at locations within a geographic Zone.
- You will have experience with Windows Operating systems, Windows Sever 2008 - 2012R2, Active Directory & Networking infrastructure
- Follow standard ITSM processes of Asset Management, Change Management, Incident Management, Request Management, Problem Management and Project Management to serve internal IT users and drive high performance against operational metrics.
- Share information about best practices with internal IT users to increase user satisfaction and productivity.
- PC Lifecycle Management, including Provisioning, Asset Management and Disposal. May also assist with disposal of other IT assets.
- Site IT DR Plan and Site Profile annual refresh, bi-annual table-top walkthrough of IT DR Plans for Category 2 Sites, and participation in site BCM Workshops for sites within the geographic Zone.
- Assist with support of various site-based IT systems that are not supported by Enterprise IT teams. This varies widely from site to site.
- Participate as part of a team related to trouble-shooting and resolution of larger IT System issues. May also participate in efforts related to Root Cause Analysis and Problem Management.
- J. Identify opportunities for process and technology improvement
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly by sending your up to date CV to Michael Coe at Michael (dot) Coe (at) networkerstechnology (dot) com.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- Experts needed to help organisations migrate IT services to the cloud
As businesses look to migrate their IT services to the cloud, Andy Slater comments on how skilled cloud professionals can he...