- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
IT Project Manager
You are a forward thinking Project Manager, highly proficient in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies. You are interested in working with a global organisation with a diverse culture.
Salary: £45k to £60k + bonus & benefits
Contact: Antony Whicher, 01489 898251
You are a forward thinking Project Manager highly proficient in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies. You are interested in working with a global organisation with a diverse culture and used to working with a variety of stakeholders.
You are responsible for managing a project or series of work-streams that deliver the business objectives to agreed time, cost and quality. Projects to be managed include business analysis, solution design, systems development, testing, implementation and handover to operations / support.
- Establish, and where necessary define; shape, scope and requirements of project, and obtain Sponsor approval.
- Work with Sponsor to prepare relevant Business Case for review and investment decision.
- Create and manage a single or multiple concurrent projects, through a systems development programme of work to deliver the essential system needs for the appropriate business area e.g. eCommerce, Logistics and back office systems. Ensuring deliverables are in line with customer expectations.
- To manage an investment budget (circa £50K - £5M).
- Review, evaluate and forecast resources and costs on a regular basis, using the appropriate tools and taking appropriate action as necessary.
- Manage Risks, Issues and scope changes effectively.
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Ability to work positively with the full range of individuals and groups involved in the project
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with senior managers, the project teams and third-party service providers
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Good knowledge of project management approaches such as PRINCE2
- Excellent knowledge of Waterfall & Agile methodologies
- Ability to solve innovative ways of solving or pre-empting problems.
- Experience of managing projects and programmes within an specialist environments e.g. SAP
- Experience of working within retail is ideal but not essential
- Understanding of IT strategy and IT industry trends relating to retailing
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.