- About us
- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Digital Business Analyst
You are a proactive Business Analyst with experience in Digital projects. You have proven experience within an Agile environment and you are looking to work for a large globally operating business.
You are a proactive Business Analyst with experience in Digital projects. You will be responsible for eliciting business requirements with understanding and acting as the bridge between the business, Product owner and the technical stakeholders.
You have strong communication, presentation and influencing skills, and a proven track record of delivery within an Agile environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that is investing significantly within the Digital arena and will see you join a highly respected team.
- Document requirements and processes by utilising various relevant tools.
- Define and agree Functional and Non-functional requirements, producing user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Present and make recommendations to the key stakeholders - internal and external.
- Work with Scrum team members to deliver digital deliveries.
- Ensure that the requirements are complete, accurate and communicated effectively to enable the solution to be defined and tested.
- Proven track record of Business Analysis experience within software delivery environment (SDLC).
- Proven delivery within an Agile environment.
- Sound influencing skills, with demonstrable stakeholder management experience
- Experience within Retail or FMCG environment highly desirable.
- Experience with SAP - an advantage.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.