- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Service Design & Introduction Manager - Southampton - £50,000
An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Design & Introduction Manager to join one of the UK's leading organisations.
As a service design & introduction manager you will be responsible for ensuring the service design and introduction process is carried out for any new or changing services being delivered to the group.
- Ensure Service Design Package is created for all new initiatives and projects
- Ensure Non-functional Requirements are specified on every project.
- Ensure that all the key deliverables for acceptance into services are completed (OAC, Service Manual, SLA, ELS Agreement)
- Ensure continued understanding and awareness of service objectives within the project community, working closely with, and gaining trust across all service teams.
- Ensure that adherence to the Service Design & Introduction process is followed where Service Design/Introduction is not assigned.
- Ensure all individuals involved with planning, project, and change activities are aware of their roles and responsibilities within Service Introduction.
- Ensure that all new demand is assessed for impact on service and operational support
- Be a subject matter expert for Service Design and Transition best practices
- Line management at task level for contractors/analysts
- Ensure that all projects within container assigned are continually reviewed for adherence to SD&SI process
- Champion service and challenge senior stakeholders where unacceptable business risk is being proposed.
- Experience in Service Management.
- ITIL foundation, Service Design and Service Transition qualified
- Experience of environment where project management methodology is used.
- The ability to understand stakeholder requirements and correctly identify the service, urgency, impact and priority of those requirements
- Strong verbal and written communications skills at all organisational levels.
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills with stakeholders across IT, the business and external suppliers.
- Experience of working to challenging timescales.
- Broad knowledge of how IT services support the business through experience of working in retail, IT or similar environment.
- Management at task level and above contract/permanent staff
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly or send your up to date CV to Michael Coe at Michael (dot) Coe (at) networkerstechnology (dot) com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
How can you boost your .NET developer salary? Find out in our article.