- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Data Analyst required for a 3 month contract (possibility of extending) based in Staffordshire, West Midlands.
Working for a high profile utilities solutions provider you will work as a data analyst within the Procurement team. You will import data from SAP, VIM and their relational databases as well as customised software. You will also be responsible for cleaning, transforming, validating or joining/modelling data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for decision making purposes. The job also includes presenting data in charts, graphs and tables.
* Ensure detailed, accurate and timely KPI's are cascaded to key stakeholders / decision makers to improve operational and system performance.
* Responsible for the suite of reports including the design, implementation, management and continuous development
* Ensure data quality from related systems/processes is as high as reasonably possible
* Analyse root causes for non-compliances in the P2P process (e.g. retrospective purchase orders, fragmented spend, miscoding) and suggest possible solutions based on the facts and figures
? Understanding of database software e.g. SQL or Microsoft Access
? Highly competent / advanced level in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint and Word
? Basic understanding of operational finance (e.g. P&Ls)
? Understanding of P2P and supply chain processes and common issues
? Good problem solver with an extensive root cause analysis skills
? Proven experience in designing, delivering and presenting reports to internal stakeholders
? Experience in analysing complex data
? Ability to interpret and communicate technical information to non-technical people
? Experience in ERP (particularly SAP) is advantageous
This role is to start ASAP and will pay £16.90 + HP / Pension PAYE or £20.14 ltd/umbrella per hour.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- Experts needed to help organisations migrate IT services to the cloud
As businesses look to migrate their IT services to the cloud, Andy Slater comments on how skilled cloud professionals can he...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.