- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Junior Business Analyst / Business Analyst
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is a Junior Business Analyst / Business Analyst and would like to further his career in a welcoming work environment.
The competitive package will be commensurate with relevant skills and experience.
You will be working in the Data team, you will be the interface between business heads of teams and the data team. Responsible to the Data Delivery Manager. This is a diverse role, requiring an individual with the ability to elicit and understand the demands of the organisation for reporting and analytics and communicate these demands as a series of initiatives.
Using your own knowledge and understanding of the company's strategic objectives, this role will be expected to support and champion the way in which a more modern approach to data management, reporting and analytics can benefit the organisation and deliver business value often at reduced cost. The role should provide a sense of structure and order to each initiative, whilst also acting as a critical friend to the business and the data team and be responsible for outcomes that deliver business value and efficiency.
This role will require parallel management and/or delivery of between 5 and 10 initiatives at any one time.
This role is suitable for a Junior Business Analyst / Business Analyst who worked in change environment.
- Engaging with a wide range of internal and external parties and suppliers.
- Represents the Data Team function across a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Documenting and critically evaluating data and reporting requirements
- Creating governance materials to ensure the quality and accuracy of Data Team products.
- Using and promoting the Data Demand Framework, including SLA monitoring and close collaboration with Data Governance and Data Exploitation teams.
- Informing decisions in relation to prioritisation, planning and control of active development initiatives
- Delivery of data products into the business and to ensure business value and efficiency gains for the business.
- Demonstrating the art of the possible to business and technical stakeholders.
- Ownership and quality management of supporting governance materials, as necessary.
- Experience of engaging stakeholders and documenting needs.
- Workshop facilitation.
- Experience of creating and managing project plans.
- Organised and able to work alone or as part of multi-skilled teams
- Experience of working with cloud based analytics products preferred, but not essential
If this sounds like a good opportunity, we want to hear from you!
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.