- About us
- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Data Analyst - Permanent Opportunity based in Worthing - Salary range between £28k - £33k
A Permanent opportunity has arisen working within a newly established Data department for a large well-established utilities organisation.
You will assist the Head of Data Governance in the successful delivery and maintenance of data governance initiatives. You will be tasked with supporting the business in their understanding of data quality and data standards.
* Analyse and report on the business area Data Maturity.
* Assist in the delivery and maintenance of the business's Enterprise Data Governance Framework.
* Map data flows across the business areas for data governance and data maturity, incl. regulatory compliance.
* Provide support to the business in mapping data flows.
* Support the business in understanding data quality and data standards.
* Advise business areas in all things data maturity.
* Be a subject matter expert on data maturity.
* Understand complex data flows and eloquently present findings based on audience.
* Strong analytical skills, coupled with the ability to present sound business recommendations.
* Ability to understand the complex relationship of data to business processes and IT. Capable of bridging the gap between business, data and IT.
* Proven ability to conduct resource planning and build rapport.
* Awareness of performance and systems.
* Good knowledge and understanding of data, data management and data governance and GDPR.
Benefits and package:
* Salary range between £28k - £33k
* Receive a competitive package including pension and 25 days annual leave
* Help to safeguard our natural resources for future generations
* Benefit from a programme of formal training
* Have access to free on-site parking and use of our subsidised café
* Have the opportunity to join in with our social clubs / events
* Be close to local amenities (gym and supermarket)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
How can you boost your .NET developer salary? Find out in our article.