- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
PHP Developer - FinTech
An exciting FinTech company based in London are looking for a PHP Developer to join their growing team.
This company are revolutionising the way we engage with our banks and financial services via an App. Their app aggregates financial apps in one place, allowing the user to take full control over their personal finances. This can include traditional large banks, FinTech companies and other financial services.
Due to continued success, they're looking for an experienced Back End PHP Developer to join their multi-disciplined team in their offices near Shoreditch, London.
Experience they're seeking:
- Significant experience with PHP (ideally PHP 5.6+)
- Experience with MySQL Databases, best practices and database scalability
- Working knowledge of integrating with third party API's
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
- Experience with Plugin development
It would be an advantage if you have any of the following (but not essential!):
- Familiarity with templating languages such as Twig
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (such as python, ruby etc)
- Experience with frameworks (such as Slim PHP, Laravel, DJango, Flask, etc)
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, PHP PSR recommendations and Python PEP 8
- Knowledge of Dependency management (such as Composer, packagist, etc)
- Working with large data
This role is paying an annual salary of circa £50,000 (negotiable depending on experience).
For more information, please contact Liam Grady: firstname.lastname@example.org | 01489 898864
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
How can you boost your .NET developer salary? Find out in our article.