- About us
- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Our Client is seeking a Qliksense Developer to join them onsite in Dublin
Role and Objectives
- Responsible for development and support of the Qlik dashboards.
- Participate in overall infrastructure design, strategy and on-going maintenance of the Qlik suite of products
- Work closely with other project teams for the deployment, configuration, and system support
- Identify potential solutions to maintain high-available solution
- Develop complex Qlik View/Sense dashboards across various healthcare models
- Manage and support technical changes being implemented into the environment
- Adhering to best practices and governance for Qlik deployments
- Assist in technical documentation development, developer guides and assist in troubleshooting
- Participate in the design reviews to ensure conformance to design/certification standards
- Maintain knowledge on the latest Qlik and other BI technology and best practices
- Develop dashboards to support the production environments.
- Work with qlik developers and architects to determine future hardware needs.
- Helpdesk tickets resolution and communication to End users.
- Effectively communicate with client teams and internal team
- Proficiency with Qlik Sense development and administration (Required)
- Proficiency with data analytics tool Alteryx (Required)
- Proficiency with SQL programming (Required)
- Experience with Continuous Integration technologies (i.e. Maven, Jenkins, Sonar) and source control software such as GIT, Subversion (Preferred)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Top 5 highest paying jobs in Cyber Security
What are the top paying jobs in the cyber security profession? Shaun Turner, Senior Cyber and Infosec Recruitment Consultant...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Cyber Security
- Why the NHS needs to invest in cyber security skills one year on from WannaCry
As the NHS looks to invest in cyber security one year on from the WannaCry ransomware, Ryan Baker looks at the skills it nee...
- Are gamers the key to plugging the cyber security skills gap?
Could gamers help fill the cyber security skills gap? And are employers ready to look outside the box to find the talent the...