- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
A Business Analyst is required for 12 months (likely to be extended) based in Farnborough
The role will cover multiple business areas, scoping and elaborating the detail business changes required for Brexit.
Reporting to the Business Project Lead, the Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Business Proposal production
- Requirements Catalogue (creation and subsequent control)
- Business Data Exchange documents (precursors to system interface)
- Design and delivery of business change / requirements workshops
- Business Data Dictionary production
- Business process change mapping and process control
- Design of supply chain protection measures
- Project communication with business departments, including critical business change documentation, project updates and briefings
- Business process test case production
- Support business colleagues during User Acceptance Testing of new or revised systems and processes
- Supporting the Business Project Manager with day to day support (e.g. meeting minutes, risk management, presentation production, action lists, management of SharePoint site)
Skills required -
Excellent interpersonal skills including ability to present complex topics in an easy to comprehend and non-technical manner to clients in the business departments
Ability to work in a matrix management structure, self motivating and often influencing others to deliver when they do not directly report into you or your management line
Ability to break complex problems down into smaller pieces to allow clearer understanding
Able to consider political implications of stakeholder point of view when analysing requirements, and adapt stance accordingly
Able to communicate at all levels of the organisation, and tailor verbal and written comms accordingly to the stakeholder group
Adept at translating business high level objectives into meaningful requirements which can be briefed to suppliers and internal departments
Able to design and host workshops and meetings to drive out Business requirements rapidly
Experience required -
Business Analysis - good commercial experience working as a business analyst specifying and document requirements to feed subsequently into a IT or Business change project environment. This must include the full project lifecycle
including business test cycles of system delivery or business change
Business process modelling -in a business change definition and process re-engineering role
Project Lifecycle -working knowledge and experience of the full cycle from project initiation through to delivery, including system and user acceptance testing phases
Commercial Experience candidates with experience working in business change projects with logistics, custom clearance, multi market import/export elements
Ability to converse and comprehend Business German would be an advantage
Demonstrable ability using a structured methodology such as Agile, Rational, or waterfall methods
International Projects - experience working with commercial and technology teams
internationally in large organisation
Experience in premium automotive sector, with exposure to multiple functions (Sales, Aftersales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Customer Contact) would be a distinct advantage.
Recent longer term contracts (minimum 6 months per client).
This role is to start asap and will pay £450 - £525 per day (Umbrella/Ltd)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.