- About us
- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Networkers are working with a leading Avionics business that are looking for a Software Engineer on a 12-month contract to join their Prototyping team.
A Software Developer is required for a leading aerospace company based in Fareham on a 12-month contract.
This will be working within the company's prototyping arm, developing new and innovative applications.
The ideal candidate will need to obtain Security clearance.
- The Software Engineer must be able to work in a rapidly changing environment, delivering software prototypes of a high quality in short timescales.
- The Software Engineer shall be expected to:
- Be involved in discussions with customers to understand their required outcomes in addressing issues or opportunities.
- Work as part of a team in coming up with solutions for customers.
- Produce necessary documentation to support any prototypes.
- Create tests for any prototypes as necessary.
- Manage delivery of their own work to an agreed plan, raising any issues and concerns in a timely manner.
- The Software Engineer shall be expected to have experience of the complete software development lifecycle. They must be a good communicator.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.