- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Business Change Project Manager
An exciting opportunity for a seasoned Change Project Manager to join one of our global client on their transformation programme.
We are recruiting a Change Project Manager to lead and deliver a Change Project within a high priority transformation programme.The programme consists of 3 separate work streams (HR, service delivery and operational), and will produce significant changes to the business processes. The primary focus of this role is to devise and lead the Change strategy for the programme. Working closely with senior stakeholders across different areas of the business, this role will ensure that the transition from As-Is to To-Be is clearly planned, communicated and executed.
The role involves:
* Understanding the business environment and analysis of the existing processes and requirements in order to identify a strategic plan to ensure successful business change within multiple areas of the Business
* Defining and leading a successful strategy for change
* Being accountable for the planning and successful delivery of change including communications, updates and training
* Communicating the strategy and planned activities to different stakeholders across separate areas of the business
* Identifying and managing risks, issues and assumptions
* Working with business stakeholders to align activity with business need
* Communicate to stakeholders and lead the actual implementation of changes to processes to those affected
* Acting as a "virtual" team leader for change, being the key point of contact and change expert for other functions of the programme
Above all, this role requires an energetic Project Manager with a proven track record in delivery, with outstanding soft skills such as excellent communication and outstanding stakeholder management.
Position to start ASAP for an initial 18 months contract paying up to £450pd.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.