- About us
- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Required: Business Analyst, up to £425 per day, 6 months, Farnborough. Key skills: Business Analyst, Business Process, Business Change, Infrastructure, Applications.
Rate: up to £425 per day
Duration: 6 months
You are a highly skilled Business Analyst with extensive experience in large scale Infrastructure and Infrastructure Applications projects. You have current SC clearance or are eligible for clearance. You have a proven ability in business process modelling and worked on IT Change projects involving Infrastructure and/or Infrastructure Applications.
- To ensure business applications and processes support process to enable effective delivery of the business.
- To coordinate and facilitate consultation with stakeholders across the business to define business and systems requirements for application enhancements and deployments so that process and IT change achieves the maximum benefit.
- To contribute IT-related knowledge to development of web applications
- To analyse and challenge IT and process improvement requests and to translate them into system solutions designs, taking account of the wider process and IT landscape, so that process and IT change achieves the maximum benefit.
- Solid understanding of Infrastructure and Infrastructure Applications technologies
- Experience in software development lifecycle, especially requirements, testing and benefits realisation
- Expertise in Requirements Gathering
- Proven ability in stakeholder management
- Experience of engaging and influencing stakeholders at all levels
- Basic Security Clearance to be held
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.