- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Junior IT Support
Trainee IT Support - Wimborne - &16,000 - £18,000
An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for a trainee IT Support analyst to join one of the most exciting teams in the UK.
As a trainee IT support analyst you will bring enthusiasm and a willingness to learn and develop within IT.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take on their first role in IT and develop skills around working within and IT helpdesk and desktop support environment.
Full training is provided in this role as well as the ability to undertake SC clearance.
- Working alongside IT engineer, providing 1st line IT support
- Working with PC hardware
- Basic installation of software packages
- As mentioned, full training is provided for this role but an understanding of Windows 7 as a user would be highly advantageous
- Understanding of Microsoft Office packages
- A great personality and desire to learn more
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly or send your up to date CV to Michael Coe at Michael (dot) coe (at) networkerstechnology (dot) com.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
How can you boost your .NET developer salary? Find out in our article.
- Why OpenStack skills are in high demand
With the increasing popularity of OpenStack, developers with knowledge of it are in high demand. Read our short article to f...