- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
You are a forward thinking IT Programme Manager with experience in the Retail sector. You are highly proficient in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies. You are interested in working in a global organisation and used to reporting to Board level.
Salary: £65k - £80k + bonus & benefits
Contact: Anotny Whicher, 01489 898 251
You are responsible for managing a Programme covering technology, process and people elements, leading and managing a team of Project Managers.
- Scope and plan the programme working with stakeholders from across the business to ensure transparency and relevancy.
- Ensure sound communication and reporting to all stakeholders
- Review, evaluate and forecast quality of work, resources and costs on a regular basis, using the appropriate tools and taking appropriate action as necessary.
- Manage Risks, Issues and scope changes effectively.
- Ensure effective governance is in place
- Working with the Programme team, ensure that the benefits expected from the programme are delivered.
- Managing programme's budget
- Extensive programme management experience, to include MSP, Prince2, Agile
- Ability to work positively with the full range of individuals and groups involved in the programme
- Ability to build successful relationships up to board level
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience of working within Retail sector
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Waterfall & Agile methodologies
- Ability to solve innovative ways of solving or pre-empting problems.
- Understanding of IT strategy and IT industry trends relating to retailing
- Willingness to travel.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Leadership
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.
- Who needs project managers when you have AI?
There are many strings to a project manager’s bow, but will AI make their skills obsolete or will it enhance their repertoir...