- About us
- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Process and End User experience Manager
Our client is working on a strategic transformation programme that spans all processes, systems, data and operating model. The process manager has a key role to play in this transformation.
The successful candidate will be a subject matter expert on the strategic transformation programme leading on process architecture and modelling of business strategy and people. The process manager will facilitate workshops with business leads and technical resources to agree and model the development of process and org structure in line with the transition states of the transformation programme. We are using user journey mapping as a methodology in this area, hence the process manager needs to be able to facilitate user journey workshop and be experienced with design led thinking.
- Own process mapping and process re-engineering and provide knowledge on process best practices
- Design simple and efficient processes fit for purpose
- Facilitate process and organisation model workshops, utilising user journey methodology
- Write business cases in terms of expected outcomes and develop future state user journeys
- Train and coach the organisation on user experience mapping and design led thinking and /or design by emotions
- Develop standard method for business and organisational modelling
- Introduce unit cost models and simulation of different process development scenarios
- Drive maturity of process metrics and KPIs
- Experience in process mapping and implementation
- Track record of having embedded, matured, helping organisation to adopt and continuously improve processes
- Knowledge of agile project delivery and design thinking / user experience and user journey mapping
- Solid process manager experience - Ideally the candidate will have experience assisting an organisation to mature and realise benefits from recent change programmes.
- Solid experience in embedding and maturing processes
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.