- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
IT Project Manager
You are a forward thinking Project Manager with experience delivering within ecommerce/digital projects. You are highly proficient with the Agile methodology and Scrum in particular. You are interested in working in a fast paced environment.
Project Manager, up to £60k + benefits, central London. Key Skills: Project Manager, Agile, Scrum, Software Development Projects, Project Lifecycle Management, Ecommerce, Web, Application, Stakeholder Management
Salary: £50k to £60k + benefits
Location: Central London
Contact: Antony Whicher, 01489 898251
You are responsible for managing the delivery of a diverse range of software development projects ranging from application development to website design and build. This is a newly created role as a result of growth and is part of a high performing team reporting to the Head of Delivery. You will possess good experience of systems development lifecycle, be comfortable acting proactively to establish project structure and identify roles and teams required, and possess strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Establish, and where necessary define; shape, scope requirements of project.
- End to end delivery of Project through full life cycle
- Work closely with all stakeholders ensuring progress and impact is communicated and understood.
- Review, evaluate and forecast resources and costs on a regular basis, using the appropriate tools and taking appropriate action as necessary.
- Manage Risks, Issues and scope changes effectively.
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Ability to work positively with the full range of individuals and groups involved in the project
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with all internal stakeholders and third-party service providers
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Agile methodology, Scrum
- Ability to solve innovative ways of solving or pre-empting problems.
- Technical Project Management experience within software / web development environment.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Leadership
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.
- Who needs project managers when you have AI?
There are many strings to a project manager’s bow, but will AI make their skills obsolete or will it enhance their repertoir...