- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Enterprise Architect Lead OR Enterprise Architect
We are recruiting for the Enterprise Architect Lead AND Enterprise Architect roles for one of the most respected organisations on the South Coast.
You will join a company that is undergoing an extensive IT Transformation and your work will have positive implications for the wider business. If you like to come back home feeling you are part of an exciting endeavour that will make a difference in people's lives, please keep reading as you may have found your ideal role.
The IT function covers all areas from infrastructure, security, operations, architecture, PMO and applications and our client is currently working through multi-million pound investments to deliver resilient, agile IT to meet the current and future business needs. This level of investment needs significant strategic and architectural input to ensure our client is building a flexible and extensible technology stack.
As Senior Enterprise Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the respective business, application, data and technology perspectives are in line with the organisation's technology and governance strategies, policies and standards
- Full life cycle experience, responsible for the development of a complete set of architectural views for an enterprise in accordance with one of the common architecture frameworks (e.g. Zachman, TOGAF, DoDAF, MODAF, FEAF).
- Strong business analysis skills and experience, including development of business vision and strategies, functional decomposition, requirements capture, process modelling
- Leading the Enterprise architecture capability in SWS You will be will be a leader in strategy and innovation and provide direction, guidance and definition of an enterprise's architecture to effectively support corporate business strategy.
- Significant, in-depth professional experience in relevant architecture design of business views and processes, information, applications, IT security and infrastructure, providing technical design leadership in large or complex projects in a regulated environment. At least five years must be acquired in a comparable enterprise architecture position and design authority, with enterprise-wide responsibilities;
- BSc / BA Degree ideally in Computer Science, Information technology, Engineering, or equivalent; Proven technical background, encompassing both internal and outsourced development as well as integration of commercial off-the-shelf applications across all layers, Middleware environments;
- Proven experience in enterprise architecture blueprint development, governance and management;
- Strong leadership and change management skills with practical experience of transformation in wide organizations and/or in international context;
- Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) and Project Management Methods;
- Strategic Portfolio planning and management;
- Strong knowledge of relevant architectural frameworks such as TOGAF (preferred) or Zachman; deep understanding of the architecture discipline, processes, concepts and best practices; Sound experience in developing strategic reasoning and advice Regulatory experience and ideally working with GIS, EAM, ERP, Telemetry, Digital, Middleware, Business Intelligence, operational systems, SaaS/IaaS, Hybrid Cloud.
If this sounds like a good opportunity, we want to hear from you!
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Leadership
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.
- Who needs project managers when you have AI?
There are many strings to a project manager’s bow, but will AI make their skills obsolete or will it enhance their repertoir...