- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Business Analyst - Sharepoint Implementation
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a renowned company and to be part of their programme of change.
On behalf of my client, I am looking for a seasoned Business Analyst to join their Information Management team to support the information technology transformation programme migrating services into Office 365.
The Business Analyst I am looking for will have proven track record of delivering a Sharepoint implementation across various business units in collaboration with third party suppliers. You will be able to demonstrate where you were previously accountable for improving business processes, making valuable recommendations to the business, gathering requirements from different teams and putting business cases together. Above all, you will also need to show a technical understanding of SharePoint and being able to communicate to more technical teams.
The ideal candidate will have vast experience working in a regulated environment on sizeable programme.
Key skills and experience:
- Information or Record Management
- Workshop facilitation
- Requirements elicitation, management and documentation
- Information technologies, such as Sharepoint
- Proven experience of working within an IT department that leverages strategic external suppliers in an outsourced environment
- Advantageous to have knowledge of O365 and track record of successful support of business transformation
- Awareness of ITIL and project management methodologies e.g. Prince 2 & Agile
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to influence at all levels
- Self-confident and persuasive demonstrating responsibility and accountability
- Be able to adapt quickly to the changing demands of the role
- Good commercial awareness
- The ability and confidence to deliver meaningful and memorable presentations that engage the target audience.
The successful applicant needs to hold current security clearance or be willing to undergo the security clearance process.
This is an initial 12 months contract paying between £425 to £475 per day.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 7 ways to progress your IT project management career
Looking to take the next step in your project management career? Project management recruitment specialist Sarah Flageole sh...
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.