- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Our client is now looking for a Data Analyst to join them in Liverpool
Purpose of the role:
This role will be working with stakeholders and development teams to analyse current data and produce reports which give the teams more insights into the information they hold
- Three or more years' experience using SQL
- Experience querying large datasets and producing in-depth reports and analysis using
- Experience of SSRS
- Knowledge and experience working in other reporting tools such as Power BI and Tableau
- Ability to learn and adapt to new concepts, systems, and software independently and quickly
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Big Data
- Top tech skills in 2018
4 of our technology recruitment experts make their predictions on the top skills employers will be looking for in the next 1...
- The 10 most in demand IT jobs and what you can get paid for doing them
Do you work in IT or considering a career within it? Here are 10 of the most in demand IT jobs right now.