- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
An Exchange/O365 Consultant is required for 3 months (likely to be extended) based in London
Our client leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers.
We're looking for people to support a migration of users between on premise Exchange 2010 and Office 365 (remote mailbox moves).
You need to be able to help troubleshoot issues with Skype and Exchange, when the mailbox is moved and Skype account activated, in addition knowledge of client set up (outlook, iPhone, outlook app, skype for business app and desktop client as well as the Office web interface). You will also need to review the existing Skype & Exchange Online/On Premise environment.
A sample of the role responsibilities is below
* Document features and services delivered in the existing environment, map to Exchange Online.
* Assist migration manager with supporting the creation of user schedule for migration.
* Analyse and categorise public folders into the following and share with the Company:
o Migrate direct to SharePoint Online.
o Migrate to Office 365 groups.
* Assist with the design of a like for like Exchange Online service to reflect the existing exchange environment
* Provide support to the design and implementation of a like for like Exchange Online Protection solution that will monitor and control inbound and outbound email
* Provide support to the design of a cutover approach and proposed window to transfer the routing of inbound email
* Provide support to the design and implementation of a like for like Skype for Business Online service
* New features which have replaced deprecated features in Exchange 2010.
* Support the production of technical instructions for PST migrations that the migration manager must provide to the business communications teams.
This role is to start asap and will pay around £386 per day Ltd.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
How can you boost your .NET developer salary? Find out in our article.