- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Senior Java Developer
Want to work with Java 8, Spring Boot, Microservices and AWS? A large retail group based in Southampton is seeking a Java Developer to join their Agile team on a permanent basis.
You will work within a longstanding agile team, mainly using open source technology, unlocking business value by delivering their API separation layer, something that underpins some of their most important channels and routes to market. It's a rapidly growing area of the business with fantastic opportunities for progression and professional development.
The role will have development and operational elements (Dev-ops) and will include supplying services and delivering features to different brands in multiple regions. The work will vary and will include data integration, Micro-Services and Rest API work as well as service optimisation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with Java (Ideally Java 8 and Spring Boot)
- Agile Methodologies (XP, Scrum, TDD)
- Passionate about good software design principles
- Experience with databases (noSql and traditional rdbms)
- Experience with RESTful Web Services and generally web applications
- Experience with AWS
- Continuous Integration practices
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a starting salary of up to £65,000 in addition to a generous annual bonus scheme, pension and in store discount.
For more information please contact Liam Grady: 01489 898 864 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...