- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Our client, a global healthcare company, is now looking for an Operations Analyst to support the WAN Optimization Service Team on a full-time, 40 hours per week, contract basis.
- To support the running of the WAN Optimization service management team
- Administration of Riverbed Management Console (Netprofiler)
- Providing day-to-day operational support of ~200 Riverbed devices
- Perform related duties as assigned or requested
- Develop standards and procedures affecting WAN Optimization Operations solutions
- Participate in projects, improvements and standardizations affecting all supported by WAN Optimization services and environments
- Provide Business assistance in projects, solutions design and development
- Coordinate, and drive where needed, continuous improvement activities, to ensure that the WAN Opt environment reacts to customer input or improvement opportunities where they are found
- Manage and report on WAN Optimizations' operational Remedy Resolving Agency and other engagement points where appropriate
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience with Riverbed Steelhead Wan Optimization appliances
- Administration of Riverbed Management Console (SCC)
- Administration of Riverbed Reporting Console (Netprofiler)
- Certification not mandatory, but preferred: RCSP-W (or at least RCSA-W) and RCSP-NPM
- Incident and Problem Management support (1st and 2nd line of support / Tickets / Vendor Management)
- Experience with Packeteer devices not must, but preferable
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Good written English, presentation and reporting writing skills
- Experience in working for a multi-national organisation
- Proven ability to provide high levels of customer service whilst working in a pressurised environment
- Proven record of planning, implementing, integrating and working with complex processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in mediation and conflict resolution techniques
- Data analysis experience
- Ability to recommend process changes and improvements
- Ability to confidently communicate across many levels of the organisation with a key focus on Stakeholder engagement
- Ability to communicate and work with technical resources to ensure delivery of desired process outcomes
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in IT Infrastructure
- Experts needed to help organisations migrate IT services to the cloud
As businesses look to migrate their IT services to the cloud, Andy Slater comments on how skilled cloud professionals can he...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.