- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
We are seeking a Java Developer to work as part of an application development team supporting clients in the UK and Europe.
Role and Objectives:
- Take ownership of implementation of one/multiple modules of the product
- Perform requirement analysis to create low level design artefacts for individual modules
- Implement J2EE modules based on High Level Designs and as per the project's quality guidelines
- Perform Unit Testing of developed modules
- Perform root cause analysis of potential issues reported on production as well as test environments
- Implement fixes to address defects raised on the system
- Provide status updates to project manager
- Experienced in Object Oriented Analysis and Design and the creation of designs from use cases
- Familiar with UML modelling
- Familiar with iterative development methods
- Knowledge of java with recent hands on java development
- Familiar with widely used java frameworks (for example Spring, Hibernate, Struts 2, MAVERN)
- Knowledge of XML technologies and web service implementation
- Familiar with the development of database applications with Oracle, SQL, and Postgres
- App development using Java
- App development using XML Schema
- Open Source Apache with ServiceMix and ActiveMQ
- Web Services development
- App development using Agile methodologies
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...